Every Friday afternoon, our children take part in Enrichment sessions. These sessions are a chance for the children to learn about things which may not be covered by core school curriculum. The children move around different types of Enrichment each half term, which gives them the chance to find out which activities they enjoy, whether or not they are good at them.
We usually offer something sporty and something creative, as well as regular favourites such as Outdoor Learning, Cooking and Gardening. Look out on the website and around school for examples of the children's Enrichment experiences.
This term, the children will have the opportunity to choose from the following Enrichment activities (dependent on age and availability):
- Science experiments
- Country Dancing
- Fun with Yarn (crochet, weaving, knots)
- Cooking in the children's kitchen
- Growing Fruit and Veg in the Growing Together Garden
- Fun-trition - a series of fun and inspiring lessons for all year groups (years 1–6) based around the fundamental principles of staying healthy; eating well, drinking well, moving well and sleeping well.
- Sport - a variety of sports over the weeks, delivered by Premier Sports coaches